International Insurance Services E.P.E. (I.I.S. E.P.E.) is a firm incorporated in Greece as a partnership pursuant to Greek legislation, registered at Piraeus Chamber of Commerce under No. 19875 and with head offices at 117 Notara Street, Piraeus, Greece
• We do not accept responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of the materials or their contents.
• All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property in or arising out of the material vest solely in us.
• Nothing in these terms shall operate to exclude or restrict liability based on fraud or reckless disregard of professional obligations or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by applicable laws or regulations in accordance with the Greek law.
International Insurance Services E.P.E. collects personal data when you contact us about or request a service directly from us. The information we routinely collect will include your contact details. For example: name, telephone number(s), postal address, e-mail address. The data may also include payment information where specifically required for the fulfilment of our business activities.
Under General Data Protection Regulation for the Data Protection (GDPR) of natural persons (EU 679/2016) there are six lawful bases for processing data and we have identified the following bases on which we rely for our routine business activities:
Consent: You have actively consented to provide information to us for reason(s) which we have communicated to you. You may withdraw your consent at any time following which your data will be removed.
Contractual: We will retain the data necessary for the processing of a contract necessary for us to perform our normal business activities including cargo surveys, consultancy and salvage sale.
Legal Obligation: There may be circumstances under which we are legally obliged to hold your personal data or required to disclose it to a third party by law.
Should you wish to discuss our retention of personal data please contact our office.
- I.I.S. E.P.E. does not process personal data of visitors/users of the website.
- I.I.S. E.P.E. does not make decisions or proceed to profiling based on an automated processing of your data.
- The present policy is likely to be amended / updated at any time. You will be informed about all the significant changes, while, every single time, the updated version will be posted on the page.
OFFER, LIABILITY, LINKS
I.I.S. E.P.E. offer of services, is without obligation and always non-binding, so that the offerer reserves the right to amend, supplement or terminate the offer in part or in full at any time without separate notification.
I.I.S. E.P.E. is not liable for any loss caused by computer viruses in connection with the use of this internet site or accessing or downloading data, unless the loss was caused by gross negligence or intent on the part of the offerer. I.I.S. E.P.E. further rejects all liability for receipt and processing of time-sensitive emails. For urgent or time-sensitive commissions, email contact must be supplemented without delay by phone.
I.I.S. E.P.E. is not responsible for the content of websites of other parties accessed through links on this website. I.I.S. E.P.E. explicitly disclaims responsibility for the content of linked websites of other parties and hereby confirms that it has no influence on the content and design of websites of other parties. If a link on this website leads to a website of another party with illegal content, please notify us without delay so that we can remove this link from our website.